Venue: Pragati Maidan
Date: 27 Aug – 4 Sep, 2016
The Delhi Book Fair is scheduled to be held at Pragati Maidan during August 27 – September 04, 2016. We love to visit the Delhi Book Fair as a ritual every year and feel motivated to see the soaring crowds especially on weekends.
Here’s why you should visit Delhi Book Fair 2016
- Delhi Book Fair presents a wide gamut of books on almost every variety of subjects from publishers in India and abroad.
- In this day and age of phones, tabs, gaming and multimedia, visiting Book Fair with your kids will inculcate a habit of reading in your young ones. In addition to paper books, e-books and other multimedia versions are also available.
- There is no comparison to the discounts you get in Book Fair. Especially close to the last date, the discounts are huge and seeing 100 ka 4 in almost every hall and counter is not uncommon.
- Apart from the Book Fair, you can buy fancy stationary, pen and color sets, storage solutions, audio books, globes etc from the co-located Stationery Fair 2016.
- Diwali is round the corner and you can get awesome ideas for corporate gifting here. Pre-book Diwali gifts for your staff at the Corporate Gifts Fair being held concurrently.